1. Action Units: Meters/ Feet
2. Show: 2inch TN/ANTI-UV LCD
3. Backlighting: Green LED
4. 4.6 cm diameter Round transducer sensing unit
5. Deepness Range: Max: 100m (328.08 feet); Min: 0.7 m (2.30 feet)
6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
7. Show the nature or condition of base of Sea (i.e. grass, rock and sand)
8. Running Temperature is from-14 ° F to 122 ° F(-10 ° C-50 ° C)
9. Makes use of 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Finder Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cord
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4. Transducer Side-Scan Adapter 5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
6. Neck Strapv 7. Operation Manual
How you can use the Sonar Sensor:
1. Throw the sensing unit and float right into the water(Place the sensing unit and float in your hand, and throw surreptitious);
2. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the watercraft hull making use of the installing tabs;
3. Attach the sensing unit to a take care of, lower the sensing unit right into the water.
1. The item could only show you where the fish are. It could disappoint you how big the fish are, but you could readjust the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is high, it will show you both big fish and tiny fish; when reduced, it will only show you the big fish.
2. Extremely chilly climate will affect the performance of the item. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees throughout procedure.
3. Strong waves, put on hold matter and sloppy water, will influence the performance.
1. Please get rid of the snow on ice to make sure the ice surface area is smooth.
2. If there are any type of air between the finder sensing unit and ice, or the water listed below the ice, the unit will not work effectively and will need you to attempt another spot, or reduce a hole in the ice to use. 3. The hole on the ice would certainly be better to be larger.
Display: 2inch TN/ANTI-UV LCD;Back lighting: White LED
Depth Capability: 328feet(100m);Power Requirement: 4xAAA alkaline batteries
Show water depth, fish location, and bottom grass & rock
Waterproof design: level-4 (spray-water-proof)
User selectable sensitivity,depth units, and fish alarm setting ;Operational Temperature: -14°F to 122°F(-10°C-50°C)