We are now presenting the popular Venterior Portable Fish Finder, Fishfinder with Wired Sonar Sensor Transducer and LCD Display for a brilliant price. Don't lose out - buy the Venterior Portable Fish Finder, Fishfinder with Wired Sonar Sensor Transducer and LCD Display here today!
1. Measure Units: Meters / Feet
2. Display: LCD
3. Backlighting: LED
4. 4.6cm diameter Round transducer sensor
5. Depth Range : Max: 100m (328ft) ; Min: 0.9m (3ft)
6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
7. Display the nature or circumstance of bottom of Sea (i.e. grass, rock and sand)
8. Operating Temperature is from -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
9. Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
Package Included :
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4.Transducer Side-Scan Adapter
5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
How to use the Sonar Sensor:
1. Toss the sensor and float into the water;
2. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs;
3. Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water.
1. It will turn off automatically if the depth display reads "---" continuously for 5 minutes.
2. The transmitter is waterproof, but the receiver (unit with screen) is not waterproof, so please do not submerge or spray the fish finder screen with water.
3. It can not be used to detect bait fish(motionless) or fish that is smaller than 10cm.
4. When use this fish finder on moving boat, please make sure the moving speed is slowly (lower than 5 mph).
5. Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
6. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will affect the performance.
Please Subscribe for Special Offers.
We Respect All Privacy Notices,We Don’t Share And We Don’t SPAM.